• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
2 hours, actually. Today they started at 9, so it was a 4hr show. The 9am preshow used to be on ESPNU, and was often in the dark when they had the west coast game. I don't know if this is gonna be a regular thing or not. I don't know if ESPN had many high-profile noon games last year, so they really don't need to end the show early if it outdraws those early games. PEACE.
I hope not, because it's going to push back the start time of all of the other games for the day.

mre

The Swamp is much louder than the Shoe, and Florida didn't even sell out. The Buckeye fans must be sipping tea and adjusting their monocles.

mre

The last time someone picked Georgia and used a live puppy, it didn't turn out so well.

BPT7m7q.jpg

mre

Vegas was offering odds on how often Manziel would be shown on the sideline during the first half, with the number being 20.5. So what do you guys think... over or under?

I'm saying over.

And go Rice.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So Skip Holtz ended up at LA Tech? I wonder if he wishes he would have stayed at ECU instead of taking the USF job

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Vegas was offering odds on how often Manziel would be shown on the sideline during the first half, with the number being 20.5. So what do you guys think... over or under?

I'm saying over.

And go Rice.

Over. They won't even talk much about the game itself until JF hits the field.

mre

AHAHAHAHAHAHA at Aggy.

Aggy is totally tanking this half so Manziel can come in and win it for them.

Westonian

This is all part of aTm's Manziel Heisman campaign. They'll fall behind in the first half and look desperate. Then Johnny Football comes in the game and heroically leads their comeback.

Too transparent, aTm. Too transparent.

Jamesways

Melvin Gordon is awesome. Thought the James White/Melvin Gordon combo was more productive then Ball last year anyway.

Holy crap, he's got 11 rushes, 127 yards in the first half. Wow.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Alright, these announcers need to just shut the fuck up about Manziel. Like I said, they aren't talking about the game on the field, just bullshit talking points about how him holding his gatorade cup at a certain angle says about his NFL prospects.

Draconian

Alright, these announcers need to just shut the fuck up about Manziel. Like I said, they aren't talking about the game on the field, just bullshit talking points about how him holding his gatorade cup at a certain angle says about his NFL prospects.

You sound surprised.

mre

They were just talking about how he wasn't talking. BREAKING NEWS.

Aggy is going to win if they don't let Joekel thrown another pass.

Top Bottom