• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

bachikarn

Well, maybe Pimpwerx's theory is correct and they don't trust Driskel. Not sure but maybe we'll see the Gators air it our more in the 2nd half.

I think Driskel has progressed significantly. Not to the point where he is an elite QB, but he is a lot more competent last year. Also, our WR talent should be a lot better this year. 11 passes? eh...

Looks like this is going to be another nail bitter season. This offensive line is not living up to the hype and Braxton looks same old, but I'm convinced urban told him not to run at all this game.

Jamesways

Abbrederis with another long bomb catch. YEAH BADGERS! Just having fun airing it out too.

I know no one cares, but shitty B1G represent!

Looks like this is going to be another nail bitter season. This offensive line is not living up to the hype and Braxton looks same old, but I'm convinced urban told him not to run at all this game.

There are some serious meltdowns going on at Eleven Warriors. Although I've never paid attention to their live blog, so maybe that's par for the course.

Jamesways

Sept 28th is going to be damn fun! But so help me god, I can't take another Badger/OSU overtime game. I feel torn saying this (you know, bred to hate OSU and all), but I kinda hope you guys go all the way. Badgers could have a better shot at the Rose Bowl then. Or Neb, or Mich, or even NW, can't believe they're ranked 22. I'm ok with that.

There are some serious meltdowns going on at Eleven Warriors. Although I've never paid attention to their live blog, so maybe that's par for the course.

About par, the play calling is super vanilla and people going down everywhere with cramps. I'm not ready to judge the team yet.

Braxton fumble, oh joy, oline is super gross this season though.

Pimpwerx

I'm not real happy with this game. I was put in a bad mood pregame when I realized Driskel is the QB again. I'm even more discouraged now that I see we haven't thrown the ball more than 15 yards in the air today. I don't think I'm wrong on that either. I don't think a single pass has been more than 15 yards downfield. It's mostly been YAC. WTF are we doing? If we can't style in a tune-up, when do we style? PEACE.

Draconian

I'm not real happy with this game. I was put in a bad mood pregame when I realized Driskel is the QB again. I'm even more discouraged now that I see we haven't thrown the ball more than 15 yards in the air today. I don't think I'm wrong on that either. I don't think a single pass has been more than 15 yards downfield. It's mostly been YAC. WTF are we doing? If we can't style in a tune-up, when do we style? PEACE.

You guys are just playing coy and making sure other SEC teams don't get game film on your improved passing game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
reftrip.gif

Ref's version of Rice's coaching.

bachikarn

This is on Muschamp. There is some talk that Pease and Muschamp are getting into fights over the direction of the offense. Allegedly Muschamp thinks partially the reason we lost to Louisville is because we "opened it up." I don't completely buy it, but our offense being so bland despite having more talent at OL and WR makes me think this is a play calling decision. I know Pease wasn't this conservative at Boise.

Edit: LOL. I can't believe the WR dropped that.

Talon

This is on Muschamp. There is some talk that Pease and Muschamp are getting into fights over the direction of the offense. Allegedly Muschamp thinks partially the reason we lost to Louisville is because we "opened it up." I don't completely buy it, but our offense being so bland despite having more talent at OL and WR makes me think this is a play calling decision. I know Pease wasn't this conservative at Boise.
Attempting to score points is so passe.

Top Bottom