• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Pimpwerx

This is on Muschamp. There is some talk that Pease and Muschamp are getting into fights over the direction of the offense. Allegedly Muschamp thinks partially the reason we lost to Louisville is because we "opened it up." I don't completely buy it, but our offense being so bland despite having more talent at OL and WR makes me think this is a play calling decision. I know Pease wasn't this conservative at Boise.

Edit: LOL. I can't believe the WR dropped that.

Finally threw it downfield. Whatever the reason, I hope we open the damn offense up. We look so ungraceful on offense. Two different OCs have produced the same results, so it's on Muschamp or Driskel. We threw downfield more with Brissett, eventhough he wasn't very good at it. PEACE.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The offense clearly hasn't been the problem for A&M, but Manziel is going to get all of the credit anyway when the defensive starters come in and shut Rice down.

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tamanon

Banned
Every throw of Driskell's seems to take forever to get there, it's like he only throws touch passes, even on a 1 yard pass.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
College kickers. I'll never understand how teams consistently fail to fill that position

Some of you watching on mute? The announcer just said he was one of the most consistent kickers from that range. Like I said, that isn't exactly a gimme.

Draconian

Some of you watching on mute? The announcer just said he was one of the most consistent kickers from that range. Like I said, that isn't exactly a gimme.

That kick was closer to the sideline than it was to the goalpost. All I'm saying is it would've been nice if it was at least close.

I would not even play this game if I were Manziel. He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. If he blows this game, its going to be a firestorm. Just let Joekel finish the game he started.

I would not even play this game if I were Manziel. He has nothing to gain, and everything to lose. If he blows this game, its going to be a firestorm. Just let Joekel finish the game he started.

wut.

The true starting QB refusing to come into a game when the team is struggling wouldn't cause controversy?

All I am saying is there is a lot of expectations from manziel starting this second half. If for whatever reason they lose and he has a bad game, its going to be a media blowout. Joakel is already leading them to a victory.

Top Bottom