• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
All I am saying is there is a lot of expectations from manziel starting this second half. If for whatever reason they lose and he has a bad game, its going to be a media blowout. Joakel is already leading them to a victory.

I agree, but then again if Manizel doesn't play and A&M loses then the media blowout wil be even larger.

ToxicAdam

Toledo's offense is really disappointing this game. I thought they'd score in the mid to high 20's considering the talent they had coming back. Dat Florida speed.

bachikarn

Toledo's offense is really disappointing this game. I thought they'd score in the mid to high 20's considering the talent they had coming back. Dat Florida speed.

Your QB has just been bad. Maybe the hits have been affecting him, but there have been plenty of open WRs that he has just missed.

ToxicAdam

Your QB has just been bad. Maybe the hits have been affecting him, but there have been plenty of open WRs that he has just missed.

Yea, that's what I was talking about with the speed. That front four is making him jumpy. I thought he'd settle down, but it hasn't happened.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
JFB sacked, jumps up and spins the ball into the grown. He gives me a new appreciation for Christ.

Manziel is the anti-Tebow.

Rice's HB just got his 8th and 9th carry of the game.

Fucking morons

He also got pushed by one of the OL to pick up an extra 1 or 2 there and dude was all amazed the back was able to "carry the pile." No wonder OL get no love: not even paid professionals notice them.

Top Bottom