• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
yeah, unsure why that huddle with the coach on the sideline happened, that royally screwed up the 1st down, which put them behind the numbers.

Been awhile since that tinge of "uh oh" popped up :lol
I don't think Saban trusts the offensive line. Otherwise, why run it on 3rd and 16?

Edit: Holy shit Sunseri out of nowhere!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Did Alabama replace its O-Line or something? I can't remember them getting dominated like this on the line of scrimmage in a long long time.

jjasper

How is Worley looking?
Fine. Austin Peay is straight awful though and everyone is open every play but on the read plays he does a good job deceiving where the ball is and on the last TD someone missed a block and he did a good job recognizing it and getting rid of the ball quickly.

mhs004

Collins is now the first U of A freshman to run over 100 yards in his freshman year since Felix Jones in 05. Now all we need is a D that doesn't suck.

Skiesofwonder

Fine. Austin Peay is straight awful though and everyone is open every play but on the read plays he does a good job deceiving where the ball is and on the last TD someone missed a block and he did a good job recognizing it and getting rid of the ball quickly.

Sounds like an improvement over last year's Worley at least. I iust wish we were playing a competent opponent so we could actually learn something about the team today.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
you know, I haven't seen 1 single screen pass yet. Figure they'd throw some to slow down the front pressure

Skiesofwonder

We lost 3 to the draft: Barrett Jones, Fluker, and Warmack.

Ah ok so your saying there is a weakness!

Alabama looks beatable actually (yes I know it's the first game but that O-Line is a very big concern right now).

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So is Saban point shaving or something. Just got back from the massacre in Durham and I just saw the int. Heard the run up the middle for the TD and was like WTF

mhs004

Boise State could have had a few national championships had they been allowed too. Whats your point.

You actually make a terribad point I won't lie. However the SEC is a beast of a conference and hard to play in with many ranked and overall great opponents. I know that is said alot but is true. I'm in a SEC school so I am slightly biased.

Skiesofwonder

You actually make a good point I won't lie. However the SEC is a beast of a conference and hard to play in with many ranked and overall great opponents. I know that is said alot but is true. I'm in a SEC school so I am slightly biased.

What point is he exactly making?

Top Bottom