• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Novid

Banned
Man, it must be a complete clusterfuck in Atlanta between Dragoncon, the VT-Bama game, the Braves game and Pride weekend.

Worst layout of a major American city + horribly designed highway system + worst public transportation this side of Houston + every family owns three cars = oh we dead

but yet some how its one of America's most youthful (as in young folk) cities outside of Seattle and San Diego.

jjasper

42-0 at the half. I can't believe they want people to pay $40 for this. Although I will say zero penalties in the first half of the season is kind of impressive.

Chris R

Well that 2 point conversion shouldn't have been good... They had him from 3 or 4 out and just didn't stop him (or did they???)

Talon

but yet some how its one of America's most youthful (as in young folk) cities outside of Seattle and San Diego.
I was born and grew up there, homey.

It's not even in the same class as Seattle. It may be a cosmopolitan, but it's still too close-minded for myself.

ag-my001

This FCS trend does not bode well for the Aggies next week. They showed a graphic of the FCS preseason rankings, and Sam Houston St. was #3. The rest of the top five has either won or been highly competitive this week.

Talon

Mike Leach said the bottom of the Pac-12 is better than the bottom of the SEC.

So he's admitted Wazzu is the bottom of the Pac-12?

Chris R

Mike Leach said the bottom of the Pac-12 is better than the bottom of the SEC.

So he's admitted Wazzu is the bottom of the Pac-12?

7th isn't that bad of a place to be in. Though Colorado would get it's ass handed to it by any SEC team (sorry Chi!).

Talon

It's a damn shame that Bud Foster never made it to the NFL. Love what he does with their secondary.

(in before VTech corners on roids joke)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nice throw by McCarron. Anytime you can get it to your receiver in stride is a pretty thing to see.

threw it off his back foot and it floated, but Jones easily beat the D, because they've had their entire D inside the box all damn day.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
think he's got more than 210 yards. He's had another catch and 2 or 3 more punt returns, plus another kick return.

Top Bottom