• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
One hour and fifteen minutes until Cougar football! Sitting in the stadium now, humid as fuck! My sweat has sweat. Go Cougs!!!

Auburn fans are amazing by the way. I've never received such hospitality at an away stadium. Everyone we walked by offered beer or food and welcomed us to Auburn. They went out of their way to make sure we are being taken care of. It's really impressive. So much so that I will cheer for them in the SEC from now on. Wow.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Quick, someone create a Venn Diagram showing the overlap of people attending both Dragon Con and the Bama game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I think VT has a shot.

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm out now but don't expect me to post during the game. I'll be a nervous wreck and am superstitious.

Don't worry, I'll root for Georgia in your place! I'm hoping my witty comments will have as much of a positive effect for the Bulldogs as they did for the Volunteers last season.

mhs004

I've been at the Arkansas game. Was really hot me and half the students left at half time because of the heat. Once I was shaking from the cold I was like lol time to bail.

Collins from his few carries looked really good and almost broke away a few times. Starting RB got hurt hope it's nothing serious they put someone else in besides collins when it happened. Allen also looked good threw a great deep ball he has potential I think not great yet but hey he's good enough at this point. The freshman and second years are looking great this season. This season might not go to well but I think we will be a really good team starting next year. Exited for the A and M game.

Chris R

My brisket will be ready just about when the Clemson Georgia game starts :D

Just wish Mississippi St would step up and make it a game again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
looks like DePriest missed the tackle and Ha Ha bit too much to the right side to cut off that angle.

Shit happens sometimes.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, unsure why that huddle with the coach on the sideline happened, that royally screwed up the 1st down, which put them behind the numbers.

Been awhile since that tinge of "uh oh" popped up :lol

Top Bottom