• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

mcgruber

editing my fsu pick to 28....because having them at 18 seems way too low considering the clemson score. not sure how good miami's d is...wont matter anyway

Draxal

Sorry Rutgers. :(

I need teams like these to lose more to protect UCF in case they derp up a game against somewhere along the line.

It's a good thing IMHO. Flood should have never been hired in the first place and the drama we had earlier in the year gives our ad a real chance to get some credibility by hiring a real coach.

Flood was a desperate hire as he was hired so late in the hiring season as nobody wanted to go to Tampa except Schiano.

andycapps

Sparty wearing these today then?

jJ1rxpY.jpg

The first few matte black helmets were pretty cool. Now it seems like there's at least one school doing a version a week.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Did anybody see that MSU guy that got tackled pop up and tap the Carolina defender on the shoulder while he was celebrating a big hit and give him a little wave? Lol nice, I can't deny it

impirius

Did anybody see that MSU guy that got tackled pop up and tap the Carolina defender on the shoulder while he was celebrating a big hit and give him a little wave? Lol nice, I can't deny it
That was great. Hampton came up huge on the next play, too, leaving the TE to break up a touchdown pass to an uncovered WR.

The first few matte black helmets were pretty cool. Now it seems like there's at least one school doing a version a week.

Actually I think that's green. edit: lol, it might be black.

Also, I think matte is here to stay. I find it superior to gloss in almost every instance.

Headed to Berkeley with my nephews for the Cal - Arizona game. They wanted to see Cal play one time this season. Poor kids don't know what they're in for.

andycapps

So if Boston College wins this, is this another example of the ACC Circle of Suck, or is VA Tech part of the Circle of Suck now?

LOL yeah it's over. Good job BC.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Screwed up and finally converted a third down with 13 minutes left in the game. :(

Reset button, it's an easy opponent apparently. Just don't try it too much and get random rain weather and let MSU win.

Shitty games morning and afternoon. I'll be playing Ass Creed 4 all day, waiting for my game and FSU's near choke against Miami later tonight.

When was the last cocktail party with neither team ranked? It has to have been a while.

I think illiinois and penn state should both agree to a draw, as to not to subject these fans to more of this mess,
Whoa, hey, we haven't won a conference game in over 2 years, we'll take as many awful OTs as we need.

I'm thinking one of the teams will have successfully scored 3 points by the end of the 4th overtime.

andycapps

Injury update for UGA in case anyone wants to review your picks.. Michael Bennett (receiver is warming up and looks 100%), Gurley is 100% and is ready to play, Harvey-Clemons and Tray Matthews will probably play today. Chris Conley as expected won't play. Walking around with use of a crutch today. In other words, injury news is about as good as can be expected for us..

6'5" JUCO transfer, Jonathan Rumph will likely make his long awaited debut at receiver today. He's been rehabbing an offseason hamstring injury.

Top Bottom