• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
3rd one of the season! Fuck me.

And FSU.... I don't trust em yet. They have delayed their annual NC State derp for Miami!

This wouldn't be a NC State style derp though. Rivalry game against a top 10 Miami is a normal sort of loss opportunity. Our Nc State style derp is next week.

This wouldn't be a NC State style derp though. Rivalry game against a top 10 Miami is a normal sort of loss opportunity. Our Nc State style derp is next week.

It'd be close, though. Miami is top 10 but they've scraped by and not have showed anywhere close to the FSU dominance so far this season. Plus, if I understand correctly, they are a massive underdog. What 2 touchdowns at least? Would be a major upset.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It'd be close. Miami is top 10 but they've scraped by and not have showed anywhere close to the FSU dominance so far this season. Plus, if I understand correctly, they are a massive underdog. What 2 touchdowns at least? Would be a major upset.

3 tds. Big upset, but it is still our biggest rivalry. That means a certain amount of automatic balancing.

I love Corso.

3 tds. Big upset, but it is still our biggest rivalry. That means a certain amount of automatic balancing.

I love Corso.
Wow 3tds. That's what is shocking to me. Even with that rivalry in place, the spread is still so high.

I just have one of those feelings...

I expect at the minimum 3 picks from Nova.

Kyle Flood must want to get out of coaching quickly because he's refusing to leave the sinking ship known as the HMS Turnova.

bachikarn

1133452.jpg

mcgruber

GAF Pick'em Week 9 Results

Rank [ Change ] -- Score User ( Last Pts / Last Picks

GAF Pick'em Week 10 Games

(FRI) USC @ Oregon State by X---picked this already
Auburn @ Arkansas by 24
Wisconsin @ Iowa by 7
Virginia Tech @ Boston College by 14
North Carolina @ NC State by 4
Wake Forest @ Syracuse by X
Georgia @ Florida by 10
Michigan @ Michigan State by 4
Northwestern @ Nebraska by 11/b]
Pittsburgh @ Georgia Tech by 7
Oklahoma State @ Texas Tech by 11
Miami @ Florida State by 18

should probably stop doing these the day of

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Can anybody explain why when a linebacker puts his helmet on a ball carrier's arm when running full speed the guy's arm doesn't break every time? That has to hurt like crazy.

Top Bottom