• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

grendelrt

Well two weeks in a row Logan Thomas completely tanks our game. Responsible for 4 turnovers two weeks in a row, turns the ball over on the final drive that can win or tie the game two weeks in a row. Yet he will still probably play again next week cause our coaching staff are fucking idiots. You would think after two full seasons of this bullshit they would learn.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Yes of course. Makes our win look better.

It's why I go for USC. Makes our loss look not that bad.

Did you just refer to us as USC and say you were pulling for us?

I like you, guy. I was stoked as shit when y'all beat Louisville :p

Well two weeks in a row Logan Thomas completely tanks our game. Responsible for 4 turnovers two weeks in a row, turns the ball over on the final drive that can win or tie the game two weeks in a row. Yet he will still probably play again next week cause our coaching staff are fucking idiots. You would think after two full seasons of this bullshit they would learn.
Was going to pick BC today too. Ugh.

THANKS LOGAN

squicken

Hey, don't group us (Illinois) in with them.

That gives us too much credit.

That's a tough school to figure out. Not sure what the recruiting base is. Not really Chicago, which is where all the population of the state is. Everywhere around them are better programs. Tough place to win

andycapps

Last post, couldn't make this up.

KojbzDx.jpg

That's a tough school to figure out. Not sure what the recruiting base is. Not really Chicago, which is where all the population of the state is. Everywhere around them are better programs. Tough place to win
Got wrecked by NCAA investigations in the 70s and 80s. Wasn't a sacred cow, so basically got beat down into irrelevance.

Stayed there with shitty coaching hire after shitty coaching hire. Our best coach (hands down!) of the past 20 years was Ron Zook, for goodness sake!

Program needs a good coach to rebuild it. Plenty of history to work with, it's just ancient history. Won't ever be a national powerhouse (contrast to Illini basketball, which has that potential due to the lack of basketball powerhouses in the area), but the occasional flash of relevance would be nice.

Got wrecked by NCAA investigations in the 70s and 80s. Wasn't a sacred cow, so basically got beat down into irrelevance.

Stayed there with shitty coaching hire after shitty coaching hire. Our best coach (hands down!) of the past 20 years was Ron Zook, for goodness sake!

Program needs a good coach to rebuild it. Plenty of history to work with, it's just ancient history. Won't ever be a national powerhouse, but the occasional flash of relevance would be nice.
I was going to ask a joke clarifying if Ron Zook was there.

Then I re-read your post and saw you covered it.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
When two mediocre, injured teams face each other, they will either make themselves look bad or each other look good.

Top Bottom