• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

andycapps

Gurley looks like he has the flu or just way out of shape from a couple weeks off. Hopefully he didn't reinjure anything. On that long run it just looked like he was gassed.

And this Florida team looks like how Georgia did in the 90's.

I'd take a 51-0 score today, btw. I'm cool with that.

Holy shit we are bad. Sorry for fucking up your season, Gondo. We're not even good enough to deserve to be a spoiler this year.

pxleyes

Banned
Muschamp may not survive the night.

I can relate to Gurley. He ate too close to game time, really upped his heart rate and his stomach acid.

andycapps

Yup Gurley gassed and nauseous. Figured that based on him keeping his head down. They'll get him an iv and maybe he'll come back after halftime if they need him.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Well, at least this game looks like it'll be the death knell of Muschamp's career. Embarassing.

Florida would have to go winless for the rest of the season to lose his job this year. It is too easy to lean on injuries as the scapegoat. They will give him one more year.

andycapps

Must be some new drama on the gaming side.

I don't think you guys are correct about Muschamp getting another year. Florida boosters are bitchy people in recent years.
Good luck getting any good coach after you fire a guy only 2 1/2 years into a rebuilding effort.

andycapps

I don't necessarily disagree. Just calling it as I see it.
Right, I agree with you that boosters will be wanting action but I think it's short sighted to make a change mid season. I don't think they'll be able to pull a proven coach if they fire Muschamp midseason. I'm not sure Muschamp is the answer but the offensive recruiting has clearly been a problem the last few years.

Why would Strong go there when he already spurned them once?

Karl2177

I think Iowa State leads the nation in the "Balls that should have been intercepted, but the defensive players have no hands" category.

Draxal

Right, I agree with you that boosters will be wanting action but I think it's short sighted to make a change mid season. I don't think they'll be able to pull a proven coach if they fire Muschamp midseason. I'm not sure Muschamp is the answer but the offensive recruiting has clearly been a problem the last few years.

Why would Strong go there when he already spurned them once?

It's all about the timing. He's been at Ville long enough that he isn't seen as a ditcher.

Also, Teddy is the team, and he's leaving.

andycapps

It's all about the timing. He's been at Ville long enough that he isn't seen as a ditcher.

Also, Teddy is the team, and he's leaving.
If I were Strong I'd go to Florida, but I hope he doesn't. Strong is a big upgrade from Muschamp.

I don't think Muschamp will ever be a good head coach. He should go back to just coaching defense.

andycapps

Yay it won't be a shutout! Improvements!
Damnit, was hoping for the half a century mark that Spurrier gave us between the hedges. I guess we could still hit that if Bobo doesn't let off the gas like he typically does. Gurley back on sideline.

penn-state-punter-is-a-good-actor.gif

Top Bottom