• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

knicks

KuGsj.gif
De'anthony Thomas.

squicken

Really bad sack to take. Hope he is okay. Want to see more of the guy. Always seems like they are on the brink of taking off

cdyhybrid

I need to look up the rule, but I believe QB's out of the pocket can be brought down that way. Or maybe it's in the pocket. Unless your JFF.

No idea. Wasn't suggesting it should've been a flag though, just saying that seems like it would be pretty likely to result in an injury.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
He should have ran on that deep pass down the sideline. Had 2 GIGANTIC holes to go through.

Mark Helfrich deserves to get fired.

Oregon needs to inject money in getting better linemen. They are getting manhandled right now. Worst Oregon loss I have witnessed in a 3-4 years.

Cousteau

The end of the quarter should bring about a blaring
"YOU'VE GOT...NO CHANCE.....NO CHANCE IN HELL."
over the loudspeakers.

WrapCity.

Kevtones

This is worst case scenario for Oregon. Weird though because Oregon's moved the football offensively they've just made the big error. It's all about momentum.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey, at least Oregon (might) lose 1st. Always best time to lose, take it from Alabama.

Turn into LSU/Auburn/Michigan State/Michigan/Whoever plays Baylor fans.

Goddam that's alot of Fields, Stanford

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The fuck was Oregon's DB #21 doing running around like that? Looked like he had no clue where he was supposed to be.

Should a 1 loss Stanford get into the MNC over tOSU? Looks like the BCS will give Stanford a comfortable lead over tOSU after tonight. Hopefully for tOSU's sake, they have strong opponents coming up...oh wait

cdyhybrid

Should a 1 loss Stanford get into the MNC over tOSU? Looks like the BCS will give Stanford a comfortable lead over tOSU after tonight. Hopefully for tOSU's sake, they have strong opponents coming up...oh wait

Yes. We all know what will happen if Mo Clarett U gets into the title game.

Top Bottom