• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

(THU) Oklahoma @ Baylor by 24
(THU) Oregon @ Stanford by 20
Kansas State @ Texas Tech by 7
Penn State @ Minnesota by 4
BYU @ Wisconsin by 8
Nebraska @ Michigan by 6
Virginia Tech @ Miami by 4
Houston @ UCF by 4
Texas @ West Virginia by 14
LSU @ Alabama by 17
Notre Dame @ Pittsburgh by 4
UCLA @ Arizona by 4

(THU) Oklahoma @ Baylor by 14
(THU) Oregon @ Stanford by 14
Penn State @ Minnesota by 4
BYU @ Wisconsin by 4
Nebraska @ Michigan by 7
Virginia Tech @ Miami by 7
Houston @ UCF by 7
Texas @ West Virginia by 4
LSU @ Alabama by 7
Notre Dame @ Pittsburgh by 7
UCLA @ Arizona by 7

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
It's been doing steady at least, though The Voice going 2 hours has lowered it even more. It's obviously down from when it was on Thursday nights. It's got that CBS disease. Ultra high viewer count, but low on "vague shares related to young adults." So, getting 11-13 million, but 1.9-2.3 shares. Was getting 15-18 million and over 3.0 shares on Thursday nights.

Topic

Honestly I couldn't even tell you what day it comes on. I just watch it whenever it shows up in my DVR queue. Jim Caviziel is da man. Shaw can take a long walk off of a short pier.

Subitai

Let's see how much lower I can bury myself this year. =|

GAF Pick'em Week 11 Games

(THU) Oklahoma @ Baylor by 17
(THU) Oregon @ Stanford by 13

Penn State @ Minnesota by 7
BYU @ Wisconsin by 14
Nebraska @ Michigan by 4
Virginia Tech @ Miami by 4
Houston @ UCF by 7
Texas @ West Virginia by 4
LSU @ Alabama by 7
Notre Dame @ Pittsburgh by 7
UCLA @ Arizona by 4

Yeah, but that doesn't mean the Louisville game is going to be easier than the UCF game.

Well it means Houston would be playing the better team. I suppose matchups could be different, though. Transitive property and everything!

Edit: So looks like the FAU situation just took another turn further into crazy territory. Pelini is now attempting to retract his resignation, state he was never using drugs, state he offered to take drug tests but was refused, was refused legal counsel and formal investigation, possible improper relationship Pelini observed, etc.

I'd think if you "irrevocably and immediately" resign as he wrote in his resignation letter, wouldn't it cancel all of the normal firing procedures?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...nies-drug-use-says-fau-forced-his-resignation

squicken

Heupel can't go 1 play without soiling himself. How was that supposed to work? Backside end can see that coming a mile away

KingGondo

Banned
Heupel can't go 1 play without soiling himself. How was that supposed to work? Backside end can see that coming a mile away
Also, you're basically admitting you can't just line up and beat them without resorting to trickery. Big boost for the defense's confidence.

This, BTW, is the crew that sucks worse than any officiating crew in the B12. The same crew that blew the Iowa St. v. Texas game, and called the Texas Tech v. OU game, in which they called a phantom offensive PI call on Texas Tech in the end zone (should have been a defensive PI-1st and goal at the 2) that was singled out as the worst call of the week in Mike Pereira's weekly column for Fox Sports.

...so expect comedy and/or face palming.

This, BTW, is the crew that sucks worse than any officiating crew in the B12. The same crew that blew the Iowa St. v. Texas game, and called the Texas Tech v. OU game, in which they called a phantom offensive PI call on Texas Tech in the end zone (should have been a defensive PI-1st and goal at the 2) that was singled out as the worst call of the week in Mike Pereira's weekly column for Fox Sports.

...so expect comedy and/or face palming.

So the Big12 equivalent of Jay Stricherz.

holy fuck the refs just bend baylor the fuck over.

deserved

edit: and come on. this is textbook targeting. no place for it. no need for that. get his ass out.

wow at keeping him in.

These refs. LOL.

Nice job, Big 12. The same guys that suck so bad in two previous games they get called out in the national media...go ahead...give them the marquee game in the league.

Top Bottom