• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

jjasper

They did that no one move on the line for offsides again and didn't get it but got a roughing the passer and a PI so I guess that is something.

How will they compete with the mighty Florida Gators?

The Packers have lost three in a row without Aaron Rodgers. Anything is possible when your team's success relies so much on your quarterback. And the ACC championship game would be the real threat to FSU, not Florida.

squicken

Aaron Murray destroys his knee on Senior night. Whatever. Start the Hutson Mason era now!

man that sucks. I really like him. I guess a lot more than UGA fans. Don't know his pro prospects, but he seems like a good backup at least. Now he might not get drafted

Balphon

The Packers have lost three in a row without Aaron Rodgers. Anything is possible when your team's success relies so much on your quarterback. And the ACC championship game would be the real threat to FSU, not Florida.

So you're telling me I should get used to saying "ACC Champion Duke Blue Devils" in a non-netball context?

Enron

Banned
man that sucks. I really like him. I guess a lot more than UGA fans. Don't know his pro prospects, but he seems like a good backup at least. Now he might not get drafted

no word on the severity, but it looked real nasty. He's still in the locker room midway through the 3rd q.

Top Bottom