• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that may have been a fumble.

It wasn't, but even it if it was, a USC player picked it up afterward in the end zone. So it's a TD either way.

Still, I fucking hate players doing that.

DeSean Jackson should just tour the country as a motivational speaker about that play.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Did I hear that right? USC has a guy with 16 siblings?

4750223812_0_unforgivable_s480x360_126046_580_xlarge.jpeg

Holding on SC. Thought they missed it, but flag came in late. Clemson gets off the field. I think I'll predict bad things from here on, seems to be working.

Edit: Guh. Bad punt with good bounce for Clemson, but got called for running into the kicker. 5 yard, re-kick.

squicken

What a weird first half. 14-7, A&M is mostly running the ball, and our defense is finally acting like one.

Very. Haven't seen them run the ball that well in awhile. I was also surprised to see Sumlin let the clock run down at the end of the half. Seems like they are less aggressive than they used to be

Arkos

Dude I love Dabo lol whichever way this play goes

Edit: damn! But he's totally nutting up lol (hope they get stopped)

I know I'm hoping MSU can pull it off and Auburn loses.

Let's say Alabama is 4 and Missouri is 5. If Missouri beats Auburn, they jump Alabama.

Bama needs help everywhere. They need Missouri to lose tonight, Auburn next week, and then one of OSU and FSU to lose, or they need both of them to lose and then maybe they get the Auburn/Missouri winner in the MNC.

Arkos

Oh no Chaz, looks like his shoulder, hope he's okay Edit: I guess he is, relatively at least

bRuin fans should feel pretty good about the game by this point.
USC is not a second half team by any measure.

Under Coach O, USC has only gone into the half trailing one time, and that was in the loss to Notre Dame.

Similarly, USC averages only 10.1 points in the second half under Orgeron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom