• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, if those jackholes luck their way into another title game...

Actually, I guess that would be the most fitting possible end to the BCS era, so there's that.

wait, you actually a Bama fan or you just hate Auburn.....

Losing to a team that went to a BCS bowl last year, looking to go to another BCS bowl this year, has a QB that's gotten some legitimate Heisman talk, is currently ranked #14, and is undefeated is a bad loss now?

Nintendo SEC logic

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The amount of orange in this thread is making me uncomfortable.

Also, that's a catch baby :)

Getting ready to leave work. I think I might just drive until I run out of gas then walk until I freeze to death or walk off a cliff.

Arkos

Wow not a catch?

bullshit-o.gif

I went to neither school, but I'm a fan of both Duke and Florida State, and have been a fan of FSU since before they joined the ACC. (Duke fan since I was 8, FSU since about 11 or 12.)

If I had to pull for just one team, I'd never rarely have anything to do during football season. If I had to pull for my own school, well, we don't even have a football team. Those UNC-Greensboro fighting Spartans!

Watching some of the Stanford-ND game during HT. Stanford's offense is incredibly dull
when they're not throwing deep against Cal.

Unfortunately the USC-UCLA game is largely going as I anticipated a few weeks back. Add to that the fact that USC is weak in the 2nd half, with no depth, and Mora hasn't lost when leading at halftime, and it's not looking good.

Arkos

Ha. I like app as I recently graduated from there with another degree but there is nothing like Tigers football!!!

Sure there are, there are plenty of things, like a dog humping an inanimate object, a precariously stacked pile of dishes crashing to the ground, a bird flying at its own reflection in a window, a clown car in an "accident" at the circus. You just have to look around for these things.

Also, WOW the refs are gonna get scholarship offers after this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom