• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Boyd channeling his inner... guh.

Goddammit.

Guess that answers my earlier statement

images.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Cheering for an ASU blow out. Also, it makes me feel really old watching Trey Griffey play. As a Mariner fan I remember when he was born. Fuck.

Arkos

^^^^ Pfffft that was definitely PI are you serious, he was pushing the shit out of him in the air

Oh man even with Clempson's "defense" we're still gonna catch that shit

pxleyes

Banned
3 good games. Hard to keep up right now. I love it!

In sadder news, it seems Paul Walker has passed away. Check the thread in OT.

I recorded a video of the walk to Toomers. It has some funny moments such as a couple of Bama fans yelling at me and my wife for no reason but their own sadness.

It captures the joy of the night, more importantly, though. Plenty of people singing the fight song and whatnot while rolling Toomers.

Will post later.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I recorded a video of the walk to Toomers. It has some funny moments such as a couple of Bama fans yelling at me and my wife for no reason but their own sadness.

It captures the joy of the night, more importantly, though. Plenty of people singing the fight song and whatnot while rolling Toomers.

Will post later.

1130-paul-walker-article-getty-1.jpg

at what cost?

At What Cost?

Yeah. I've always said that USC needed to be up big going into the half because the way the team is built, they aren't made for second half theatrics. Looking like that will hold up today.

The defense just doesn't seem to have enough stops in them and the offense isn't consistent enough to give them rest. Unless UCLA starts turning it over I don't see how USC comes back.

It also isn't helping USC that their punter has been atrocious today.

Arkos

Fun game to attend but I understand your disappointment.

Yeah I went and saw Carolina get destroyed by FSU (I think) while Garcia's bum ass was hungover, but it was a really nice experience. Although I also don't like some of Chick Fil A's policies.

Also, INT. Sorry, GG Clempson, see you guys next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom