• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cart be serious?

Nick Fairley isn't the worst and won't be the last.

CART-SHOVE.gif

Give me a fucking break. One late shove because you just got stiff-armed in your face mask = dirty? He wasn't trying to hurt then kid at all. Their momentum carried him into the cart.

It was bad luck but not intentional at all.

Auburn led the SEC in fewest penalties and had VERY few personal fouls this year. Those are facts.

I actually think you could get some interesting matchups, at least on the BCS level.

I have no diea where Duke will go. private school with a spread out alumni base and not a lot of football tradition to appeal to bandwagoners. For that reason we may not get the Chick-Fil-A bowl.
I wouldn't mind seeing UCLA taking on you guys. I also would like to face Mizz also after our embarrassment today in Bball

Yes, a Stanford team with two bad losses and a Baylor team that got destroyed by 30. I really wonder who's being serious around here sometimes.

I like the idea of conference champions playing each other. It's not too often when you have a great team like Alabama who doesn't win their conference.

andycapps

More like "Cryan"
54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Give me a fucking break. One late shove because you just got stiff-armed in your face mask = dirty? He wasn't trying to hurt then kid at all. Their momentum carried him into the cart.

It was bad luck but not intentional at all.

Auburn led the SEC in fewest penalties and had VERY few personal fouls this year. Those are facts.
He shoved the guy when he was five yards out of bounds.

Not fewest, 2nd in sec. Doesnt make my statement incorrect.

God damn it, Ohio State.

God fucking damn it. Now I have to cheer for FSU. *vomits a little*

Will you really be cheering for FSU? You've said on here that you don't hate Auburn. Also, Auburn is not only SEC, but they are also an Alabama (state) team, and the state of Alabama has a long 4 year streak going for holding the MNC trophy. I think you secretly want Auburn to win it, to keep those streaks alive.

Will you really be cheering for FSU? You've said on here that you don't hate Auburn. Also, Auburn is not only SEC, but they are also an Alabama (state) team, and the state of Alabama has a long 4 year streak going for holding the MNC trophy. I think you secretly want Auburn to win it, to keep those streaks alive.

I would be pulling for Bama if the roles were reversed but my heart isn't filled with hatred and insecurity.

I LOVE the state of Alabama streak the most. It's unbelievable for such a small, usually shit on (mostly unfairly) state.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I would be pulling for Bama if the roles were reversed but my heart isn't filled with hatred and insecurity.

I LOVE the state of Alabama steak the most. It's unbelievable for such a small, usually shit on (mostly unfairly) state.

if if if if IFFFF it meant a repeat of following up with 2 championships back to back in 14 and 15...

......I'm having a hard time finishing that statement.

MIMIC

Banned
We have lost every title game that my friend ended up going to.

He went to the NCG in 2006 (when we got blown out by Florida). He went to the basketball one, too (dafuq). He went to the one when we lost to LSU. And I just found out that he was at the Big 10 championship game.

He is getting blasted on Facebook right now xD

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom