• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

While the quality of the opponent wasn't great and any kind of analysis of the game is hard because of all the turnovers it was nice to see the team seemingly make the right adjustments at halftime. Something that Dooley never seemed to quite grasp.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Gators gonna be ranked next week?

LOL? Of course they will.

If that was an un-ranked Florida team beating a #12 ranked ACC team the ACC team would fall out of the top 25 for sure. They'll keep Florida there for zero good reason though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

If that was an un-ranked Florida team beating a #12 ranked ACC team the ACC team would fall out of the top 25 for sure. They'll keep Florida there for zero good reason though.

Unless FSU, VTech, Miami or Clempson.

Broank

I wonder if a teams defense has ever outscored their offense for the year because I could easily see that happening with Michigan State.

Haha UTSA just celebrated that garbage TD like they won the game. They are still down by 21 points with 1:15 to go in the 4th quarter. I like their energy though

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

An "unranked" Florida team from within the last 30 years? No, that wouldn't happen. Unless it was at the end of the year and Florida had 5 or 6 losses.

Teams at the front half of the top 25 only drop out, if it comes from a loss to a true underdog (aka Last year's #8 ranked Arkansas losing to La Monroe).

This is not some sort of SEC advantage.

xw8wJd5.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gonna pump some steroids and pain killers into that knee, Urban won't settle for anything less than Braxton's soul.

Kacar

Spielman i honestly don't think Dingwell is capable of anything.

These are some of the worst passes I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom