• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Favorite part of watching Illinois games - Nathan Scheelhaase reminds me of some dialogue from Robin Hood: Men In Tights every time I hear his name.

Prince John: Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?
Latrine: We changed it in the 9th century.
Prince John: You mean you changed it TO "Latrine"?
Latrine: Yeah. Used to be "Shithouse."​

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Only one in the pickems that called Miami.

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAA.

GOGATA

As mentioned before, the only reason I didn't pick Miami was their own past 5 to 6 years of history. I wanted to choose them and I hoped they won but I just couldn't forget how many times they've burned me since the Great Miami Northwestern Recruiting Class of 2008.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Jesus. These guys live in Florida. Cut them some slack.

No excuses. You start counting players and using your fingers to keep count. When you run out of fingers, you use your dick. If there's still someone on your team you haven't counted at that point, then you get someone the fuck off the field.

No excuses. You start counting players and using your fingers to keep count. When you run out of fingers, you use your dick. If there's still someone on your team you haven't counted at that point, then you get someone the fuck off the field.

You go to your dick before your toes? I've been doing it all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom