• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Cincinnati Players and Fans,

I am sorry to you that I enjoy watching your team lose. I have nothing personal against you in any way and wish you success in all non-football endeavors, but after three years of uninspired coaching and the DB way he left town I just can't help but enjoy watching Tuberville lose. I hope when he inevitably leaves your school in 3 years or less under unceremonious circumstances we can mutually clear the air and move forward in a manner that involves all of us cheering for success for both of our schools. If at any time you're invited to join our conference and take advantage I would love to travel to your city for our first road game, much as I'm doing for West Virginia this season.

Sincerely,
Monroeski

cashman

Banned
Dear Cincinnati Players and Fans,

I am sorry to you that I enjoy watching your team lose. I have nothing personal against you in any way and wish you success in all non-football endeavors, but after three years of uninspired coaching and the DB way he left town I just can't help but enjoy watching Tuberville lose. I hope when he inevitably leaves your school in 3 years or less under unceremonious circumstances we can mutually clear the air and move forward in a manner that involves all of us cheering for success for both of our schools. If at any time you're invited to join our conference and take advantage I would love to travel to your city for our first road game, much as I'm doing for West Virginia this season.

Sincerely,
Monroeski

All this salt for a not that good head coach.

giga

I think it's clear the SEC is now past its prime and the ACC is just starting to return to its former glory. With Pitt, Cuse, and Lville added, nothing stops this train. Get used to it, suckas.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think it's clear the SEC is now past its prime and the ACC is just starting to return to its former glory. With Pitt, Cuse, and Lville added, nothing stops this train. Get used to it, suckas.

SEC is on it's way to being like the Big East and ACC of old. One Team conference. Continuing Alabama Domination in 3, 2, 1.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

It is clear the SEC will continue to be great and, yet, simultaneously massively overrated. I'm pretty sure they could lose every inter-conference game for the year and the 1 loss winner of the SEC would still be given a place in the NCG. Probably against some team that obviously sucks but "earned it" (hello Notre Dame).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yuck. Offense needs a complete overhaul, starting with the QB.

Florida hasn't had a good WR in years. YEARS.

When Riley Cooper is the last "great" WR (unless you believe Harvin was a straight up WR at Florida, and not the WR/RB deal), then you have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom