• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Did you guys hear the kid in the NW game say "Let 'em play!" over and over? lol, he tackled the punt returner before the ball got to him, you idiot. That ain't a 'let em play' type foul, :jnc

After seeing Paterno try and make Robo/McGloin 2 qb system work.. I gotta say be careful what you wish for. No one can get in a groove for shit and play suffers for it. Or it was because they fucking sucked lol

Meyer used it pretty damn effectively with Leak and Tebow.

Enfinit

After seeing Paterno try and make Robo/McGloin 2 qb system work.. I gotta say be careful what you wish for. No one can get in a groove for shit and play suffers for it. Or it was because they fucking sucked lol

South Carolina's Connor Shaw/Dylan Thompson scheme works very well sometimes.

Other times though it's the worst thing ever...

Juice

Ugh this OSU game is killing me. I really want NU to win but feel like we have almost no chance.

Hate when you're in the lead and still feel certain doom

Ugh this OSU game is killing me. I really want NU to win but feel like we have almost no chance.

Hate when you're in the lead and still feel certain doom

If Fitzgerald doesn't inexplicably go away from the pass Northwestern should easily hang onto this lead, OSU's secondary is just that bad

Enfinit

It must suck being a NW fan right now. You're in the lead the whole game, but there's just this feeling of certain death looming...

Top Bottom