• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
forward progress is soooo subjective. Really, that's a fumble, cause I've seen refs let the play go on for a good while (letting the offense push the runner forward). But I'm sure they'll protect Texas here.

Tamanon

Banned
"I know you heard that whistle after he ran off with the ball, but that might not've been the first whistle!" Already laying the base.

Refs want Mack Brown to keep his job I guess.

Lonestar

if they protect texas again, the crowd should rush the field and kill people. KILL PEOPLE.

AND BUY ICE CREAM

Meier

Following this on my phone but already at my 5 GB soft cap from AT&T so not using WatchESPN. Cannot believe UT hasn't scored yet.

Lonestar

wait, did they not review that? They say Texas had gotten on it?

Just delete Texas from the game, and the Union.

Texas has the Big 12 refs in their pockets. They ran 5 seconds off after they signaled TD.

I'm at the ame, and there's a delay between when I actually get a connection

Nonetheless fuck em. Mack gavet his remaining games salary to these refs.
They've been doing it for years. 2009 Big 12 Championship game anyone? We got that game stolen from us.

Enfinit

This is turning into a repeat of the Wisconsin game. Iowa St. deserves and earned the win. It's sad to see it taken away from them in this manner.

Lonestar

and of course the refs, while dropping the ball and running into the iowa state players, in no way fucks it up for them...

SARCASM

Fucking idiot. Why the fuck would you run? Throw it the fuck out of bounds and you don't have to hurry. Refs give another game to Texas.
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom