• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Branduil

Utah is gonna score a touchdown on this drive.

I can't really blame Hundley. He's been getting horrible snaps and no protection all night.

I think he may have been in. Will probably be too tough to overturn.

edit, I guess the pylon doesn't act as a place to put your foot inbounds. that makes sense

Branduil

Man that was a tough win. Once again, the UCLA defense makes adjustments in the second half and only allowed one field goal after the break. Mazzone needs to do better with his adjustments next time though, the offense struggled a lot tonight. They haven't faced much in the way of defensive pressure so far this season and it showed.

Just caught up on the Iowa State game. Wow, they got robbed hard... unbelievable

Also, kinda bizarre that ESPN's "recap" video completely avoids any discussion of the controversial call(s)

ag-my001

I'm confused. I get why the big 12 would want to prop up Texas if they were in the hunt for something. This is a team outside the top 25. What's the point, other than to make the conference look ridiculous? Texas was doing a fine job of that already.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just caught up on the Iowa State game. Wow, they got robbed hard... unbelievable

Also, kinda bizarre that ESPN's "recap" video completely avoids any discussion of the controversial call(s)

In Texas, you can't spell Bizarre without LHN.

Texas is stupid.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
SuLry93.gif

"Mack Brown strongly defending Mike Davis' block, thought Davis didn't hear whistle. 'I thought it was competing.'"

I'm confused. I get why the big 12 would want to prop up Texas if they were in the hunt for something. This is a team outside the top 25. What's the point, other than to make the conference look ridiculous? Texas was doing a fine job of that already.

I'm confused. How could an Aggie not go straight to the money argument when talking about UT?

cashman

Banned
ISU just lost to Case fuckin McCoy. ISU fans really shouldn't be whining to the refs over this. They earned that loss.

Meier

ISU just lost to Case fuckin McCoy. ISU fans really shouldn't be whining to the refs over this. They earned that loss.

He's unbelievably bad. I really think they need to blow that young kid's shirt if Ash is say done for the season due to the lingering concussion issues. Colt just isn't good enough and if a young star is a legit player that can turn your program around, he's going to leave before he's a Senior anyway.

Just saw the video clip in that link above.. it's REALLY close. In the gif, I couldn't even see that Gray was going down, but in this case, it does look like his butt is down on top of his forward progress being stopped. The angle in the video is completely inconclusive so you can't overturn the initial ruling. I don't think it was necessarily wrong anyway.

Top Bottom