• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Pimpwerx

A FG? Ugh. I'm tired of Muschamp Mediocrity. FGs ain't gonna win this game.

Now shitty tackling AND a penalty? Gimme a fucking break. We're gonna get creamed if this is how we're going to play. This is sooooo like the Zook days. Bumbling around on the field and losing important games. :( PEACE.

andycapps

Ouch. Hopefully Maty gets a lot more comfortable in the coming week. He looks really... stiff out there.
He looks like a true freshman, susceptible to defense changing plays and crowd noise made it hard on him. I think their remaining big games are at home, so that should help him some with the lack of noise when he has the ball.

Pimpwerx

omg, that should have been a false start

Danielson comes off as a Gators homer, but he was spot-on about that false start. Oh well. I blame the penalties and some really sloppy tackling in the secondary.

We score a FG, they score a TD. This is a game we need to win. UGA and OU went down. This is our chance to gain some spots in the rankings. All Muschamp's yelling on the sidelines doesn't do it for me. The offense needs to be opened up. This conservative, grind-it-out style is neither Gator-like, nor effective. We'll never contend playing like this. PEACE.

Top Bottom