• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hard to listen to "miss roughing the passer calls" when a big one was missed on the play Franklin got hurt on.

Talon

Heck of a game but that interception by Murray sealed it. Though the missed late hit call on Murray probably hurt more.

Fucked by the refs. They called one when our defense was on the field, we didn't get the call.
Ripped right from my Facebook wall.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I can't believe I'm gonna say this as I hate UGA with every fiber of my being, but Murray better not get killed by Dawg fans.

It's the same shit as Romo against Denver. It isn't fair to pile on the QB for one INT when your D couldn't stop a peewee team.

squicken

Offense is a joke. Heupel is such a poor coach. The one QB that Stoops had who wasn't a choker and Stoops makes everyone hate him in the end

andycapps

I don't remember several steps between Franklin being hit. Either way, hate to see a player get hurt.

Richt won't be on the hot seat. Grantham? Yeah. With so many people out on offense, this isn't particularly surprising.

pxleyes

Banned
I always found it hard to believe people seriously thought he could win it.
It's a weak field, and the lead in the SEC East would get a least a little attention. Outside shot, but you have to figure the SEC Champ isn't even considered so you might be right.

ag-my001

Assuming the Spartans hang on, I'll be 1/4 in picks so far. I'm going to continue to trail a guy from Australia that we convinced to root for Ole Miss.

And that's why college football is awesome.

Lonestar

I don't remember several steps between Franklin being hit. Either way, hate to see a player get hurt.

Richt won't be on the hot seat. Grantham? Yeah. With so many people out on offense, this isn't particularly surprising.

All the injuries along with what seemed like a better Miz offense this year, I'm surprised more people didn't pick Mizzou.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's a weak field, and the lead in the SEC East would get a least a little attention. Outside shot, but you have to figure the SEC Champ isn't even considered so you might be right.

Weak? You got 3 qbs putting up video game numbers. I wouldn't call that weak.

pxleyes

Banned
LSU is favored by 9 and the over under is 49.5? Seems not muh credit being given to our defense in the ability to stop LSU's offense. We shall see. I think we can shut anyone down. I said in my company chat no one would score more than 28 on us. I still believe that is possible.

andycapps

All the injuries along with what seemed like a better Miz offense this year, I'm surprised more people didn't pick Mizzou.
Me too. Injuries really hurt this game. So many dropped balls by receivers. Some whiffs by tackles leaving Murray out to dry. Sure would have been nice to have Gurley to grind the clock most of the game.

Congrats to Mizzou. Hope Franklin can play next week.

Lonestar

like that, people will now remember that Missouri is actually in the SEC.

They'll remember they actually exist.

Lonestar

You're absolutely correct. I frankly forget often.

Really, until I saw they whooped on Vandy last week, I hadn't thought of them. Being the Yankee team that's way out of the region, and only playing cupcakes the 1st month of the season, they got no radio play, no mentions on ESPN, no nothing.

Top Bottom