• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

So happy for that Texas senior class. I wasn't going to drink until the end of the month, but I'm gonna have to have a Shiner now!

TylerD

Kinda weak to blame the refs when you lose by 16 and it was never close.

I was following up with what the ABC commentary team said about the 2 defensive plays that spearheaded the win at Iowa State. No issue with officiating today. We got our butt kicked.

cashman

Banned
Gray and Brown each with 100+ yards of rushing. This is the Texas team that was supposed to show up.

Disgusting. Don't lump me in with the Mets of the SEC.

So you're not an UGA fan and don't seem to crazy about NW, do you follow any team in particular for CFB?

C4Lukins

Well good for Mack. He is still gone unless maybe the Horns run the table, but at least he will go out defeating OU and the Aggies in his final meetings with them.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gray and Brown each with 100+ yards of rushing. This is the Texas team that was supposed to show up.

So you're not an UGA fan and don't seem to crazy about NW, do you follow any team in particular for CFB?

Talon's been around for a long time...

and I'm not sure who he's a fan of. Seems to talk often about Alabama in a positive light, but then again, think he has said good things about Florida.

Talon

I am a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in bitterness.

Yeah, rolling to the left and throwing across your body is not a formula for success, Kain.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck Oklahoma

jerd

I'm pumped that Mizzou won that, but we may have paid a price with Franklin and Gaines' injuries.

Frank's X-Ray was negative, so hopefully they dodged a bullet. Mizzou's QBs may be hesitant to play against Georgia in the future though considering they've knocked Franklin out of back to back meetings :p

andycapps

Frank's X-Ray was negative, so hopefully they dodged a bullet. Mizzou's QBs may be hesitant to play against Georgia in the future though considering they've knocked Franklin out of back to back meetings :p
Yeah I don't think it was intentional (no more than hitting any QB) but obviously he has a history of issues in that shoulder so it's probably prone to re-injury.

Talon

Normal person: "Man, our special teams are really horrible, and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. We should hire a special teams coordinator."

Pat Fitzgerald: "Man, our special teams are really horrible, and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. We should continue to split the responsibilities between myself and any old asshole."

jerd

Yeah I don't think it was intentional (no more than hitting any QB) but obviously he has a history of issues in that shoulder so it's probably prone to re-injury.

Yeah I know it wasn't intentional, but I think that history started last year against GA. Before that it was his knee iirc.

andycapps

Yeah I know it wasn't intentional, but I think that history started last year against GA. Before that it was his knee iirc.
Oh, sorry then. I hope he's okay. X-rays were negative so that's a good sign. They'll need him going through this gauntlet they're in now.

Talon

Where did all of these super athletic Baptists come from?
oldtimey2.jpg

Talon

Oh, thank God. I found the one black guy in the Wisconsin front 7.
Normal person: "Man, our special teams are really horrible, and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. We should hire a special teams coordinator."

Pat Fitzgerald: "Man, our special teams are really horrible, and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. We should continue to split the responsibilities between myself and any old asshole."

Karl2177

GG Tech. We've really got to learn how to tackle. Webb is a good back up QB and we didn't really plan that well against him.

squicken

smart move by Snyder to go for it but I will never understand the 4th and 1 plunges right at the line. Makes no sense not to stretch the defense and find a seam

pxleyes

Banned
Bad news for Mizzou

RT @GabeDeArmond: Pinkel says James Franklin almost certainly not back next week. "May be him for a while" regarding Maty Mauk.

Talon

smart move by Snyder to go for it but I will never understand the 4th and 1 plunges right at the line. Makes no sense not to stretch the defense and find a seam
Especially when that risk of a turnover should be ignored because a failed conversion...is a turnover anyway.

jerd

Bad news for Mizzou

RT @GabeDeArmond: Pinkel says James Franklin almost certainly not back next week. "May be him for a while" regarding Maty Mauk.

Ouch. Hopefully Maty gets a lot more comfortable in the coming week. He looks really... stiff out there.

Top Bottom