• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

ag-my001

I know he got in, but I love how the ref who was completely blocked from seeing the play was the one overruling the call to make it a touchdown.

USC is the premiere football team in the second largest city in the country. It has great recruiting, lots of money, and is in the best state and best city in the country. Nobody wants Flawda weather over SoCal weather. Come at me, bros!

If by location you mean recruiting hotbed, then yes. Isn't usc actually in a ghetto, though?

Not really. The area has actually improved dramatically since the 90's, partly because USC keeps buying up the land around the campus. It's not like what you're imagining from 90s movies or the LA riots. It's not as nice an area as ucla's but there are a lot of things to like. For instance, its stadium (the Coliseum) is across the street, with the Rose Garden, California Science Center, museums and so on. Plus, now there's a train that literally drops you off at the midpoint between the campus and the Coliseum. It's awesome.

Meanwhile, ucla has a big drive in store to get to the Rose Bowl. Hell, USC's campus is closer to the Rose Bowl than ucla's.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fan-fucking-tastic run by Yeldon!

:jnc at the random Tennessee fan in the stands.

Prepping for his seats to the VT/Tennessee game at Bristol. Just about as close to the field @ Bristol, as where he's at now.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
USC is the premiere football team in the second largest city in the country. It has great recruiting, lots of money, and is in the best state and best city in the country. Nobody wants Flawda weather over SoCal weather. Come at me, bros!
Nobody who has ever lived in Florida would argue with you.

Lonestar

Nobody who has ever lived in Florida would argue with you.

That little strip of land between the ocean and the back edge of the beach, on the days there isn't a hurricane or a severe thunderstorm, are manageable.

mcgruber

If ucla beats them do they become the premiere football team?

Pimpwerx

You definitely have better weather than we do. However, we don't have earthquakes, and our traffic situation is currently better than yours...I think. But yeah...you're right. PEACE.

jakncoke

Banned
Really? Thats the offensive set we do? Really?

And Ficken misses it. Welp We fucking had a awesome td drive to tie the game though!

Lonestar

Drake's carry technique is a huge minus, but he consistently is more explosive than Yeldin. Even seems to have more power.

llololol Michigan

Isn't that one of the signs of the end times mentioned in Revelations?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Saban, and the Saban smileth. So sayeth the Lord. Roll Tide.

Top Bottom