• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This week in Female Fans Caught Cussing -

original.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Fucking finally. Really bad decision by AJ to make that throw to Norwood, but we'll take it!

jakncoke

Banned
We're going to lose and thats ok, But fuck anyone that says that was catchable and PI. Illegal conduct sure. Fuck that guy on tv though fucking fuck.

jakncoke

Banned
If by location you mean recruiting hotbed, then yes. Isn't usc actually in a ghetto, though?

I think there been reports over the last 20 years its gotten way better and no long like boyz in the hood

Is it? Either way CALL THE FUCKING PLAY CORRECTLY AND THAT FAT FUCK CAN STILL DIAF CATCHABLE DEEZ NUTS SUCK YOU BIIIIIITCHHH

mcgruber

I think there been reports over the last 20 years its gotten way better and no long like boyz in the hood

Is it? Either way CALL THE FUCKING PLAY CORRECTLY AND THAT FAT FUCK CAN STILL DIAF CATCHABLE DEEZ NUTS SUCK YOU BIIIIIITCHHH

There were some students murdered last year, not sure if it happened on a larger scale 20 years ago

Pimpwerx

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr
@SportsCenter: Johnny Football through five games is BETTER than his Heisman campaign last year. pic.twitter.com/Zsq3KmSrYv” >> #SECMythPolice

Huh. I had no idea. Isn't that FSU freshman also having a better season than JFF's freshman year? PEACE.

Top Bottom