• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

andycapps

@RadiNabulsi: #UGA playing this game without its top 2 running backs, its top 2 safeties, its top 3 wide receivers & its best defensive lineman (in sacks)

Feels like we should be at the end of the season already and not only halfway ish

KingGondo

Banned
Hey Gondo did Walsh lose his starting QB job?
Looks like it. He got pulled after throwing an INT into double/triple coverage in the end zone, plus multiple balls thrown behind open receivers.

Chelf came right in and threw a terrible INT, but he's been fine after that.

I'd imagine we'll implement a Walsh package for short yardage situations, but the job is Chelf's barring injury IMO.

KingGondo

Banned
We took a knee on first down with well over 2 minutes left, and TCU immediately called a timeout.

That makes no sense at all. We ended up punting back to them with over a minute left.

andycapps

This game has had some horrible playcalling by Bobo. Playing not to lose instead of playing to try to win. We haven't gotten any favors from the officials, but no excuse for such conservative playcalling.

Oh my God. Special teams problems, something I've seen before.

andycapps

I think they actually let him run in rather than let the clock run too much. Better to let them score than try to drag it out and get the ball with a few seconds left.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That was an amazing catch. Wow. Ugh.
Terrible defense though. Pass interference all over the place and even a slight shift of his right arm would have knocked the ball loose.

I think they actually let him run in rather than let the clock run too much. Better to let them score than try to drag it out and get the ball with a few seconds left.

No, not when a fg just ties it. That is crazy, Richt isn't that stupid.

andycapps

No, not when a fg just ties it. That is crazy, Richt isn't that stupid.
Too risky with how our defense is playing. They could hold and we'd get the ball with less than a minute. Or could hold for a few plays and then they get the first down and then it's over.

Still could be over. Shit playcalling today combined with a couple horrible calls by the officials giving I think 14 to Vandy.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Wow those timeouts look stupid now lol. I hate Tennessee so bad, kills me to see them happy :(

Jhriad

Damn Georgia. If you want Vanderbilt to win that badly you should have pulled a Grambling.

lol at the amount of Louisville hate in this thread. Understand everyone cheers on an upset.

Louisville fans haven't exactly done themselves any favors in prior weeks/years. Obnoxious is a nice way to describe a few of them.

Top Bottom