• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oklahoma State punter is acting like a soccer player right now. Get out that miracle spray!

KingGondo

Banned
Mizzou and Aggy were big losses, they would've made the Big 12 look a lot better the last two years.

Yes, I'm bitter about realignment.

andycapps

Unbelievable. Another targeting call.

Anybody remember when football used to be physical? That was just a hard hit that dislodged the ball. I hate this dumb rule.

andycapps

Wait, so he didn't get kicked out of the game because they ruled it wasn't targeting, but they still give a first down.

What in the actual fuck.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Unbelievable. Another targeting call.

Anybody remember when football used to be physical? That was just a hard hit that dislodged the ball. I hate this dumb rule.

Doesn't seem to affect the B1G much. Probably cuz everyone hits like a girl up here.

jjasper

That penalty just lost us the game. Another game of close but no cigar.

Team just can't win. Always something new every game.

The fact that UGA is even in that position against a team like Vanderbilt should be reason enough for a L on the record book.

In other news, Tennessee gets the ball inside the opponents 35 down by just 1 and ends up punting from midfield. Yikes

Top Bottom