• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

andycapps

Oh my God. I can't even be mad now. That's just unbelievable. Fire everybody.

What an insane day. I do hope that Grantham gets the boot at the end of the year, and Bobo needs to get his head out of his ass in games like this.

andycapps

And another UGA receiver is down on that Hail Mary. If that isn't emblematic of our season I don't know what is. Fuck this shit I wish the season were over already. We will have nobody left at this rate.

I love how Mizzo and A&M come in from what was perceived as a much weaker conference....and in their first two years, Mizzo wins the East and A&M beats Bama once and is probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the conference.

Kind of makes you think how "superior" these SEC teams really are when it comes to the rest of the country. Actually blowing up that falsehood in my view.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I love how Mizzo and A&M come in from what was perceived as a much weaker conference....and in their first two years, Mizzo wins the East and A&M beats Bama once and is probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the conference.

Kind of makes you think how "superior" these SEC teams really are when it comes to the rest of the country. Actually blowing up that falsehood in my view.

I lolled. Talk to the crystal footballs haters :)

Playing in the SEC automatically makes you a better team.
;)

Top Bottom