• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

jjasper

AJ just said we called them the read team to be disrespectful? LOL Butch had the team call them that because he said teams lose the game before they play because they are scared of Alabama so instead of calling them Alabama he called them the red team. Pretty much the opposite of disrespect.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ugh, VT should try ANY other QB.

Win big today, but SOS takes a hit, again.

AJ just said we called them the read team to be disrespectful? LOL Butch had the team call them that because he said teams lose the game before they play because they are scared of Alabama so instead of calling them Alabama he called them the red team. Pretty much the opposite of disrespect.

Alabama's not "the red team"

It's not even red. It's Crimson.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
UeCqSwA.png

Could be a gif, can't tell, they weren't moving :lol

jjasper

I was hoping someone would get a pic or gif of the VT fans.

Lonestar said:
Alabama's not "the red team"

It's not even red. It's Crimson.

You're right should have called them dark red but not dark enough for maroon team.

Haven't smoked a cigar in 7 years:(

KingGondo

Banned
I'm very torn.

If Tech wins, OU loses. Always a good thing.

However, if Tech wins, we play an 8-0 Tech next week in Lubbock. At night.

Shit.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I hate hearing Matt Millen on commentary. He has proven, professionally, that he knows jack shit about football. Why anybody thinks it is a good idea to continue to pay him for his football knowledge is beyond me.

Top Bottom