• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Pimpwerx

Gators are currently struggling to move the ball against the formidable BYE defense. :(

Canes fans have to be scared to death right now. The Noles are coming...and they're not pulling out.

Noles game was really interesting...until my brain realized it was going to be an epic blowout and literally went into sleep mode. One minute I'm watching them RUTS the shit out of NC State, and the next thing I know, I'm in a RUTS-induced coma. Woke up a minute before halftime and decided I'd had enough. Time to watch a gatekeeper fight a can on what is essentially a UFC dark match.

Bring on the 7pm games already. PEACE.

jjasper

So apparently our fans forgot we suck and are surprised by this? What the hell did they think would happen?

S/o to jimmy cheek for taking such great care of tennessee athletics.

While he definitely has sent the entire athletics department into shit with his deemphasis of athletics he is probably 2 on the list of people responsible where we are now behind Mike Hamilton.

jjasper

Please start him the rest of the year so this isn't a complete waste of a RS for one half of a game we were always gonna lose and already getting blown out.

Also did you guys see that handoff. Heisman worthy.

Quake1028

Gators are currently struggling to move the ball against the formidable BYE defense. :(

Canes fans have to be scared to death right now. The Noles are coming...and they're not pulling out.

Noles game was really interesting...until my brain realized it was going to be an epic blowout and literally went into sleep mode. One minute I'm watching them RUTS the shit out of NC State, and the next thing I know, I'm in a RUTS-induced coma. Woke up a minute before halftime and decided I'd had enough. Time to watch a gatekeeper fight a can on what is essentially a UFC dark match.

Bring on the 7pm games already. PEACE.

Worry about your own shitty team and getting bowl eligble.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
IGSK4dl.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
that's what Alabama gets for being lazy, letting that RB spring a long run.

I fear for what Saban will do to them.

Quake1028

Oh, we're gonna get our asses handed to us even worse, but this Canes mirage is about to evaporate. Famous Jameis is taking all your cookies. PEACE.

Lol there is no mirage. Not to anyone realistic anyway. Still, 9 or 10 wins is much better than anyone thought. We were never beating FSU.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I love hearing Bobby talk.

Bama is going to love Jacob when they steal him.

Jacob throws the swing pass as well as Jameis.

Top Bottom