• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

jjasper

The biggest thing I have seen in this game (and the Oregon one) is just the slowness of everyone on defense. Hopefully this class we have coming in has some speed in it.

jjasper

For someone majoring in aeronautically engineering Dobbs really doesn't have a firm grasp on the idea of a play clock.

jjasper

So if Dobbs Vols win the second half isn't Butch pretty much forced to start him next week? This might be the end of Worley.

jjasper

That is complete bullshit there was no whistle. But it doesn't matter and it's clear the coaches don't appear to care so whatever but betting folk gonna be pissed.

jjasper

eh, nope, that's textbook forward progress

His progress might have been stopped but the refs didn't rule it as such on the field. By rule it should have been our ball because no whistle blew. Textbook would have been refs blowing it dead then the ball coming out.

It really doesn't matter though other than less Dobbs time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know for a fact they've been taking pictures of which sections empty out. They get photo's from planes flying overhead, and from the overhangs. With block seating, they know which frats sit where.

Bishman

Didnt one of our Rutgers honks tell us they were too big on the lines for Houston. Fuck that guy.

snag77.gif

jjasper

I agree with Danielson. With the average time to graduate closer to 4.5 year now why not give athletes 5 years of eligibility? Would definitely improve graduation rates.

Edit: Back door cover time?

Top Bottom