• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Oh, come now, this is just ludicrous. This is Georgia's worst season in a decade? Vandy's? SCAR's, assuming we hold on?

How absurd is it for a one-loss SEC champion to make the MNC?

With two top tier unbeatens? Very absurd.

If you are assuming either FSU or Oregon loses that is fine I can see the argument.

Vandy is no more a quality win than NC State or Maryland.

Georgia is absolutely demolished by injury, and yes are having a bad season as a result. Same with Florida.

Well, I knew we'd lose sometime, so I'm not too depressed. Sucks to come so close, though.

True frosh QB finally had a true frosh game.

That long pick was Brad Marquez's fault because he quit running the long route and didn't realize the ball was already in the air.

The tipped ball INT was catchable.

The offensive PI call was complete BS and should have been defensive PI in the end zone, but Big 2 refs suck balls.

The 2-pt conversion was a bad ball.

I don't put that loss on Webb AT ALL.

With two top tier unbeatens? Very absurd.

If you are assuming either FSU or Oregon loses that is fine I can see the argument.

Yeah, obviously if there are two AQ unbeatens one-loss Mizzou shouldn't get in the MNC (one-loss any SEC shouldn't get in under those circumstances, but never doubt the stupidity of the human polls, I guess). My assumption is that it's relatively rare to have two unbeatens in the same season and someone's gonna stumble at some point.

Vandy is no more a quality win than NC State or Maryland.

Georgia is absolutely demolished by injury, and yes are having a bad season as a result. Same with Florida.

Why don't our injuries count?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah, obviously if there are two AQ unbeatens one-loss Mizzou shouldn't get in the MNC (one-loss any SEC shouldn't get in under those circumstances, but never doubt the stupidity of the human polls, I guess). My assumption is that it's relatively rare to have two unbeatens in the same season and someone's gonna stumble at some point.

Why don't our injuries count?

Eh, it doesn't matter really. If you win out you have a good shot at making the MNC. If you don't make it over an unbeaten FSU or Oregon, bitch about it then. As it is right now, people underrating you is probably a good thing.

Top Bottom