• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
That long pick was Brad Marquez's fault because he quit running the long route and didn't realize the ball was already in the air.

The tipped ball INT was catchable.

The offensive PI call was complete BS and should have been defensive PI in the end zone, but Big 2 refs suck balls.

The 2-pt conversion was a bad ball.

I don't put that loss on Webb AT ALL.
I didn't blame any of the plays you mention on Webb, so don't assume that I did.

I don't put all the blame on Webb for the loss either, but he was clearly throwing some pretty bad balls all night.
This Texas/TCU game is going to be delayed for quite some time

I don't know what the weather is like in Fort Worth but in Plano the entire sky is falling.

This is beautiful.

Fuck Penn State.

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

Bert: Is all Penn state band going to play Seven Nation Army?

--Everytime its comes back from a commercial break the stadium is chanting Seven Nation Army

lolololol

I've stated several times how much I hate Seven Nation Army. Your band was playing it every single play that first drive.

Piano

Banned
Even if Oregon wins there's no way they can pass FSU based on this game, right? They've been unbelievably error prone.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
UCLA needs to figure something out on offense. Oregon is making mistakes and their D is holding up well enough. This is a winnable game for them right now if they could figure out a way to score some points.

Whelp. That's probably the game barring a lucky break for UCLA's offense.

Even if Oregon wins there's no way they can pass FSU based on this game, right? They've been unbelievably error prone.

They will. Based on Strength of Schedule.

Margin of Win doesn't count in the computer polls.

If Oregon wins by 10-14+ points, Oregon should pass FSU who played a lowly team. ORE will pass FSU or extend its lead after playing Stanford anyway.

And they also have ORE ST at the end.

If both win out or have 1-loss, ORE should get the nod.

Kevtones

Please, don't remind me....

They should have demoted Maldonaldo after the first blown kick (USC in 2011).

He also blew the Stanford game last year...

Go look up the threads :(

You will see much lament over Moldy Nachos coming from this here.

I think it's the curse of Rob Beard or something.

Top Bottom