• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Northwestern looking impressive. Minnesota only has 121 yards offense with 13:48 left in the game. 20-0.

tumblr_n0pkk73sl81qh59n0o5_250.gif

OSU-Northwestern B1G Title game will be glorious. I used to love making Northwestern a powerhouse in NCAA 2004.

Crud

Banned
I am. Just around too many damn UT fans at work. No matter where I work. Always talking about them. Enjoying every beatdown this year. Most of em Cowboys fans too which also urks me.

I am. Just around too many damn UT fans at work. No matter where I work. Always talking about them. Enjoying every beatdown this year. Most of em Cowboys fans too which also urks me.

You live in Austin as an aggie. You should have known what to expect. Not sure why you're pissed people in a college town talk about the college.

Gurrry

We've been dead for years.

Tom Herman. Ugh. Dude isn't ready to coach TEXAS.

Plz Chip. PLZ Chip. Even though I hate the way his players conduct themselves off the field.

Were the University of Texas. We have all the money in the world. Buy every single top position coach and head coach. We dont need to settle for a staff that looks like they can barely operate a bottom tier ACC team.

Agreed, since TEXAS clearly has no interest in high-powered offenses that win national championships.

He needs to get all shitty at coaching before he's worthy of leading TEXAS.

It's not an entitlement thing, it's the fact that he's been a head coach for exactly one year, he would be in over his head just like Charlie is now at a school with the expectations that Texas has, he needs 2-3 years at a program like UH to get his feet wet. There's more to coaching at a program of this level than just being a great coach. As an OSU fan you should know that.

It's not an entitlement thing, it's the fact that he's been a head coach for exactly one year, he would be in over his head just like Charlie is now at a school with the expectations that Texas has, he needs 2-3 years at a program like UH to get his feet wet.

Just saying - check your TEXAS hubris.

Just saying - check your TEXAS hubris.

What fucking hubris? It was capitalized to emphasize that he's been a head coach for one fucking year and he'd be in over his head. I'd do the same for OSU, or ALABAMA, or MICHIGAN or any of those programs because there are expectations there that you don't have elsewhere.

Crud

Banned
You live in Austin as an aggie. You should have known what to expect. Not sure why you're pissed people in a college town talk about the college.

Not pissed just talking trash. I have alot of UT graduate friends, don't care for the school though. Not an aggie though fuck them too got one sitting right next to me at work. Hes cool though. If anything I'ma Cougar I have been to multiple games growing up.

And Tulsa just scored. This is the game I'm going to watch its at least its competitive.

What fucking hubris? It was capitalized to emphasize that he's been a head coach for one fucking year and he'd be in over his head. I'd do the same for OSU, or ALABAMA, or MICHIGAN or any of those programs because there are expectations there that you don't have elsewhere.

If Urban keels over dead a month from now, I want Herman back immediately as HC. I don't care if he's only been HC for part of a season - he's that fucking good.

Chris R

Holy shit Texas.

Should have waited to buy my ticket for later this month, they will be giving those things away.

I think I just read a bleacher report story about a UT DB retweeting his transfer request at halftime of today's game. WTF?

xeris

Been away from where I could see or hear the games till just now. We're going to lose to Perdue arn't we.

Christ, B1G, get some new fucking commercials.

I think I've seen that commercial with the map about eight million times now.

I WANNA LIVE FOREVER BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Top Bottom