• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Been switching back and forth between a few channels. Why is Swoopes in the game for Texas? Is it because they're losing 47-0 or did something happen to Heard?

Maybe you can make one.

I'm tired of the ad, too.

They should bring back this one just so we can all make fun of this dead asshole:

Kx5X89U.gif

Gurrry

Texas player retweeting during HALFTIME that he wants to transfer.

Please, gtfo of my school. What a dirt bag.

Side note - Charlie, if youre letting kids access their phones during the game.. your ass is gone buddy.

I can't decide who is worse, leidner or stave. Wait, was leidner taken out?!

Leidner.. Stave at least has been mediocre over his career.

If Urban keels over dead a month from now, I want Herman back immediately as HC. I don't care if he's only been HC for part of a season - he's that fucking good.

Fuck yeah this.

Whoever we have to kill to get him as the next head coach if Urban were to drop dead. It will be done

squicken

I understand that there are half field reads, but I am stunned that college QBs literally never look at the other half. So many blindside strip sacks off of very obvious blitzers

The fact that id gladly take back mack brown and greg davis should tell you that, yes, this is rock bottom.

Hell, throw in garrett gilbert too.

This is bad, but this is bad because of Mack Brown and Greg Davis and their complete and utter inability to recruit and coach after Vince left. The road Colt's coattails then when they no longer had a generational QB, the real Mack showed up and fucked the program up.

How many members of the Texas band do you think want to take a leap off those stands right about now?

Also, what a shitty place to put a visiting band.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like around three of our normal roster safeties aren't going to play today (not sure if injured or other reasons). No starters in the group but that's not good.

Ganhyun

I'm here. I have alot of alcohol on standby. I have someone set to call to check on me periodically. Lets go Dawgs!

Draconian

Hopefully Coker doesn't throw us out of the game. I hope Lane took all the deep passes out of the playbook and left them in Tuscaloosa.

Kawl_USC

It's too bad Carolina decided not to have a football team this year. I can understand last year was a little disappointing especially with 3 11 win seasons before that. Oh well, hopefully the year hiatus will let us bounce back.

Top Bottom