• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Baylor has had a kickoff and one play without scoring a TD yet. Our defense is ahead of schedule.

::edit::

Aaaaaaaaaand there's a 79 yard TD on their 3rd play.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Love the trick call on the first kickoff we receive. Going to affect kickoff coverage for the rest of the game.

uXzFkmb.gif

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Oakman gets all of the headlines for Baylor but 10 times out of 10 I would rather have Billings, their DT, on my team instead if I had a choice. I think Oakman is a little overrated (still really good, don't get me wrong, but he's much more physical ability than technique IMO) but Billings is just amazing.

While the defense has been fantastic, the offense has been mediocre at best. As long as they keep winning though, who cares. Go Blue!

I'll take a 13-6 win over a 54-48 win all day, every day.

Hopefully the OL can gel into something decent, which would go a long way toward masking the problem at QB.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Baylor all out blitzing on 1st and 20 and 2nd and 20. That's probably not gonna work.

Seems like their defense has gotten a lot of positive talk lately, but given the talent they have I think they're actually underachieving a bit. They've got draft picks all over the field.

I just noticed it says "SHOOTOUT" at mid field in the Baylor/TTU game. How did they manage to get away with that?

Seems like their defense has gotten a lot of positive talk lately, but given the talent they have I think they're actually underachieving a bit. They've got draft picks all over the field.

I just think its bad play calling against a team like TTU that can get rid of the ball ultra quick.

I know OSU fans used to joke endlessly about Tom Herman being a member of MENSA, but goddamn we could use some of that MENSA shit right now.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Just told a story about how Alfredo Morales got two teeth knocked out against TCU last week but still came back in to the game, then a few seconds later he gets flagged for illegal procedure and kills our chance to go for it on 4th down.

Top Bottom