• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

I'm not really watching the OSU game but why is everyone putting this on Cardale? He's completed all of his passes. He has negative rushing yards, so I suppose maybe he kept it on plays he could've handed to Elliott?

He's not as good, IMHO, as JT. Jones acts as though he has no clue what to do with the ball. He can't run for shit half the time. He is so indecisive with the ball. He was UNDERTHROWING people last week. The main sell of him is his great arm, but so far it hasn't shown up. He's thrown 4 touchdowns, but he's also thrown 4 interceptions.

Dug

Banned
anigif_enhanced-5028-1393444931-5.gif

HeySeuss

I'm not really watching the OSU game but why is everyone putting this on Cardale? He's completed all of his passes. He has negative rushing yards, so I suppose maybe he kept it on plays he could've handed to Elliott?

I put it more on the offensive line not being able to control the line like they should. Coming into this year they were supposed to be our strength. But they haven't had any success so far getting the initial push.

Although I do think Cardale's light hearted always joking attitude might play a part. But not as much.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Illinois with the bad luck so far this game. If Nebraska could get a couple of first downs this drive, it will definitely take some worry off my mind.

Goddammit, Jones isn't fast enough to run the option. Nobody's going to respect it. If you're going to run the option, put in JT.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Texas Tech and Baylor combine for 42 points in the 1st quarter.

I knew my guess of 105 total points was low.

Decent drive for OSU other than that uncreative red zone play calling. Seemed like the coaches had no faith in letting Cardale throw in tight spaces (and he showed why on third down).

Gorillaz

Nah I gotta put a nice amount of this on the playcalling then cardale

Not saying he isnt part of the problem because he is

MIMIC

Banned
Sucks that we didn't get the TD but I'm glad that Cardale is getting some passes and he got us all the way down the field.

More of that please.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Remember a few days ago when everybody was saying that the one media guy picked Indiana over Ohio State as his upset pick just to boost ratings?

Good times.

HOLY GOD WE CAUSED A PUNT

Remember a few days ago when everybody was saying that the one media guy picked Indiana over Ohio State as his upset pick just to boost ratings?

Good times.

HOLY GOD WE CAUSED A PUNT

That was Joey Galloway (former OSU alum) and he had us on upset alert.

Looks like he was right to do that

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
And of course we ruin our defensive stop by fumbling. Been doing a hell of a lot better on turnover margin this year than we have in other recent years, though.

Top Bottom