• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was fucking stupid, Indiana.

But thanks.

Playing to win, not playing not to lose, I guess.

I think everybody involved, Indiana included, knows that it's still only the 2nd quarter and Ohio State is clearly the more talented team. Have to try to get yours when you can.

Enron

Banned
Jesus we suck. But I knew this was going to happen. It happens every. year. for. us.

I didn't believe, i've seen it too many times.

At least the rangers are one out away from clinching the AL West.

MIMIC

Banned
THAT'S when you go on 4th down. Not much to lose there. Can't tie with a FG. Indiana would have bad field position. Etc.

thefro

OSU is pretty lucky that they injured Howard earlier with their dirty-ass play. (yes I know it was legal, but we always get a bunch of injuries against Ohio State)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
14-10 FSU over Wake at the half. Wake is driving against us pretty consistently just occasionally stalling out on our end. FSU has lost Cook for the game and our receivers drop everything so our offense is struggling.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Really good run by Devine on that one. Liking the c little we've seen of him so far this year.

If only we would run more. With our receivers showing no ability to hold onto the ball for yet another game, we need to stick with what works. They haven't stopped a run yet, we constantly pick up 5 or 6 pet rush, but instead, they decide to get cute. Make them stop us.

Ganhyun

yea if we did that it would be a targeting call.

Edit: Not liking the playcalling for us at all.

double edit: god dammit.

Top Bottom