• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

inm8num2

Now that we know Oregon was a sham we really shouldn't be #2. That's why rankings shouldn't come out until week 5

Without the injuries I think MSU is legit top 4, but right now they just look anemic on top of missing some key players across different positions. Just have to survive and advance.

And now we have Michigan looking pretty good, especially on defense. B1G East race is going to be pretty interesting.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
sigh..

time to go drink. maybe i can drink myself to death. Tired of being disappointed in big games.

Try not turning to booze after 5 turnovers and that nuts bouncing to, all while losing by 6.

But we all didn't after what Auburn did to both of us back in 2013, right?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I mean going for it on 4th down and trying out fakes. It's not going to work most days, but it's better than slowly losing due to being out manned.

I know, but then they let themselves get a dlay of game and just punted. They should have gone for it.

Hahahahahahah. Holy hell that was terrible Cardale.

Enron

Banned
Hey guys, look. It's the same Grayson Lambert from last year. I can't believe people were fooled by him racking up numbers on nobodies. And I can't believe Mark Richt thought that a guy who threw INTs everywhere in the A-C- FUCKIN-C could handle starting in the SEC. Ramsey better be leading this team out onto the field in the 3rd Q.

Top Bottom