• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Charlie strong has to be canned, right?
Special teams coach gets canned first. They have two legitimate losses that are 100% on the backs of special teams fuckups.

Strong has like, nothing but freshmen playing right now and they're showing flashes of brilliance at times.

klEARQX.gif

I hate everything.

Here Bert

vS1mtHQ.gif

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
tOSU fans will eventually get used to sucking it up in the first half and then squeaking out a win in the second leading to an undefeated season only to be blown out by TCU in the first round of the playoffs.

Limedust

OSU second half will be a blowout as depth takes over.

Bama second half will be dicey as Ramsey is a better downfield passer.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Aflac trivia question - only 3 head coaches in college football that both finished top 10 in Heisman voting and played in the NFL: Spurrier, Harbaugh, and Kingsbury.

It's 42-21 in the 2nd quarter and Baylor is about to score again. I have to find something to post about that's not depression related.

Aflac trivia question - only 3 head coaches in college football that both finished top 10 in Heisman voting and played in the NFL: Spurrier, Harbaugh, and Kingsbury.

It's 42-21 in the 2nd quarter and Baylor is about to score again. I have to find something to post about that's not depression related.

At least your team can score.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Ohio State. The offense should not be this bad. It really, really shouldn't. The play calling continues to be horrible. We pass when we should run, and we run when we should pass. 8 men in the box, so we run it up the middle. Then Jones throws the damn ball to the right, left, up, down. Then he has six hours to throw the ball and somehow still gives up the sack. I just don't even know.

Kacar

It's just off. For some unknown reason the offense is off.

The Braxton penalty om the TD was sooooo pointless also.

The playcalling in the NCSU game today was bad and the offense can't throw downfield at all. That being said the rest of the conference is so weak this year that you can still win 10 games if you clean up the offense a bit.

Kama_1082

Banned

Are you a tech fan? If so, my condolences.

MIMIC

Banned
OMG I just realized my friend is at the fucking game. EVERY GAME HE GOES TO WE LOSE. Florida (06), Clemson (whenever that was), Michigan State (few years ago). And today.

Mother fuck. Me and my friends always joke about it he is seriously making me question is priorities. lol

AntoneM

ASU game isn't for another 2 hours, but, I think I'll start drinking now. Pretty sure I won't want to remember anything about this game.

OMG I just realized my friend is at the fucking game. EVERY GAME HE GOES TO WE LOSE. Florida (06), Clemson (whenever that was), Michigan State (few years ago). And today.

Mother fuck. Me and my friends always joke about it he is seriously making me question is priorities. lol

Where may I send a card of gratitude to your friend if IU wins? :D

ASU game isn't for another 2 hours, but, I think I'll start drinking now. Pretty sure I won't want to remember anything about this game.

First Georgia losing, then ASU losing. Man, College Football is going to suck for me this week, LOL.

At least the Cardinals will probably win tomorrow...just keep Palmer healthy FFS.

Also, Fuck the Arizona Wildcats and go Stanford.

Enron

Banned
You are so likely to do so much worse with the next guy.

We know we can't win a conference title with Richt. Why keep trying? The program has stagnated. Usually when a program stagnates its just going to slowly slide into 6 or 7 win territory. I don't want to be ole miss.

Get Richt the fuck out of here.

God I hate him so much.

Top Bottom