• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Dug

Banned
272.gif

I'm glad that Urban is so arrogant that he'd rather double down on a mistake (starting Cardale over JT) than admit that he made a mistake and correct it.

I'm glad that Urban is so arrogant that he'd rather double down on a mistake (starting Cardale over JT) than admit that he made a mistake and correct it.

Bingo. Christ himself could come down and promise us another NC if he'd start JT and he wouldn't do it. For some reason, he's so far up Jones' ass that he;ll have to crawl out his mouth to see daylight again.

Here's an example:

Lead: "Cardale's problem has been accuracy, and again today he's been very inaccurate."
Color: "But there's been times when he's been incredibly accurate!"

Dude's carrying water like a champ

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
And to be fair, they used to be in a major conference anyway.

Rice and SMU were in that conference with them. It was a "major conference" of a forgotten time.

As for the commuter thing, yeah definitely a thing in the past. But like my alma mater, schools with tons of beds on campus and a campus life by definition aren't commuter schools.
As you imply by the "thing in the past" part, the campus life improvements are still quite new. It takes a while to create a real marketable fanbase. Don't know exact dates but a lot of their new on campus housing has only been around for a year or two. <=20 year olds aren't going to turn into a marketable fanbase for quite a long while, even given perfect conditions as far as win/loss record.

Also, don't fall for their talk about being a tier 1 research school. It's a mirage, they got tier 1 by the organization that evaluates solely on research dollars, not by the organization that every other school in the country actually cares about that evaluates on a bunch of other metrics.

Thank you god.

Ohio State, here's your play calls:

1 and 10 Give it to Zeke.
2 and 10 See 1st and 10
3 and 10 See 2nd and 10

When in doubt, see 1 and 10.

Top Bottom