• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'll get very long if they can't at least be competitive in these games.

It's ugly now but the team is young. Give it time, by the end of the season things will be a lot different. I mean there's no speed left on the team because Mack didn't get any. This is what we got.

Honestly, I welcome all new posters to CFB-GAF as long as they're not Penn State fans.

I'd even take a few more Michigan fans, crazy as that sounds.

With a 17-0 lead, Notre Dame had locked up one of the 4 playoff spots.

jlawokay.gif

Honestly, I welcome all new posters to CFB-GAF as long as they're not Penn State fans.

I'd even take a few more Michigan fans, crazy as that sounds.

Well.. if only to laugh at

Refs contributing to the downfall of masculinity in America.

Read my editorial on Vox.

Trump 2016: Making Refereeing Great Again

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Herbstreit and Fowler are horrible. Neither of them are interested in doing play by play, both want to do color commentary. I don't think they've once even gone through the starting line-ups for both teams.

Michigan and UT bruh (I went to UT and grew up Michigan). Can't wait for Harbaugh and Urbz to engage in the weirdo-offs. Er, the Game.
+1 to the Michigan fans here. I live in Austin but I rooted for Michigan back when Carr was the coach. Post-Carr it's been really hard for me to cheer for them, but I always root for them in The Game.

Hoping Harbaugh creates a new legend.

Draxal

Does Wiscy still have the fat placekicker?

I want Penn State and them to win the divisions and have the title game be a kick off duel instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom