• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week One Thread: One True Champion(TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7_1013813.JPG

That is one sexy QB.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
same story from the end of last season.

Why anyone doesn't throw every down on Alabama, I don't know.

Don't do this Cryst, Dont have me believing in Stave...

Damn it he has. Showing why Barry was dumb in hiring Andersen instead of hiring Cryst

I imagine the Cryst interview went with him walking into Barry's offense and dropped a picture of Scott Tolzein on his desk and then walked out

Don't do this Cryst, Dont have me believing in Stave...

Damn it he has. Showing why Barry was dumb in hiring Andersen instead of hiring Cryst

I imagine the Cryst interview went with him walking into Barry's offense and dropped a picture of Scott Tolzein on his desk and then walked out

If only the Wisconson academics board wasn't full of idiots. I'm serious that program has EVERYTHING to be a national power. They just can't get the board to lower academic standards to the level every other program has. It's a joke.

Oh my god he ran backwards 20 yards.

Oh... my god. We got SO lucky. Holy shit is he stupid. Like hooooooly shit stupid.

You kidding me he was TACKLED before the ball got there!!!!

I appreciate Texas St. and their enthusiasm but trying to ever call a screen vs. the raw athleticism/speed of FSU seems like a bad idea.

SCChappy

Banned
I'm telling you. Biggest squandering by any college program in any sport. Texas should be top 10 every year, and they can't even sniff the top 50 with their play.

I think it's unrealistic to expect any program to be top ten every single year, but Texas should always be competitive no matter what.

I think it's unrealistic to expect any program to be top ten every single year, but Texas should always be competitive no matter what.

Ten.. Yeah.. Top 25 at Texas.. Absolutely reasonable. They have their pick of talent in the country and world class facilities.. no excuse they arent in the top ten almost every year

I'm telling you. Biggest squandering by any college program in any sport. Texas should be top 10 every year, and they can't even sniff the top 50 with their play.

Dude you have no idea how badly Mack Brown fucked this program up. Charlie has had to literally rebuild our recruiting efforts from the ground up because of how bad Mack burnt every bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom