• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

andycapps

Memphis with the lead and getting the ball after half. I don't think this will last but it's fun cheering for the underdog.

Memp vs ole miss!
latest
:)

Iowa really could go undefeated, couldn't they?

They'll lose to Nebraska or something. But 10-2 or 11-1 will be hard to avoid at this rate. They just mentioned on the broadcast that schedule is the worst among all P5 schools. They miss OSU, UM, MSU and PSU. That's just dumb and the B1G should do something so that it never happens again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Old miss is this years La Monroe. Everything that could go FUBAR, did so.

Earlier, was there a flag on roughing the punter, when the punter was using the rugby punt?

They'll lose to Nebraska or something. But 10-2 or 11-1 will be hard to avoid at this rate. They just mentioned on the broadcast that schedule is the worst among all P5 schools. They miss OSU, UM, MSU and PSU. That's just dumb and the B1G should do something so that it never happens again.
The only team Iowa's dominated this year was North Texas, there's a real chance Iowa could lose out. We can lose to anybody.

andycapps

Just saw the play on SBnation. Good Lord.

The Texas Tech 2pt play with sideways snap was also nice.
Yeah they have a gif. Was trying to rehost but I'm on mobile now and Imgur is giving me problems today.

The Memphis QB, Lynch, is legit. Looks like an NFL prospect. Embarrassing Ole Miss.

Sucks seeing this game getting out of hand but knowing how extremely young this team is after putting the most players in the nfl last year, this team is gonna be better then Teddy's last year, maybe not next year but 2017 is gonna be amazing

Why does Baylor have a garden of weeds behind the endzone?
Don't knock Charlie strong's retirement home

Meier

Comprehensive second half performance thus far. Dalvin Cook is just unreal, what a joy to watch.. dude is going to be an All Pro when he makes it to the NFL.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Comprehensive second half performance thus far. Dalvin Cook is just unreal, what a joy to watch.. dude is going to be an All Pro when he makes it to the NFL.

With our recent history with backs going to the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised.

After his year last year, who would have thought Karlos would be successful at the next level?

And Devonta is obviously doing stupidly well.

Top Bottom