• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

Servbot24

Banned
Our QB, RB, DE, TE and WR are all injured (Iowa). Our DE is the only headline player we have left (QB is playing but can't run anymore). FFS.

If Sparty wins I hope it's a statement win. None of this bullshit late game TD crap. Just roll Michigan start to finish, cuz if they don't then Michigan fans will be just awful to tolerate for another year.

Well you've watched the teams play this year, right? It's two very good defensive teams. It's unlikely there will be any rolling. Besides, at this point, I'd probably bet on Michigan to be the one rolling, if anyone.

andycapps

This Memphis/Ole Miss game is pretty good. Fuente will definitely be pursued for one of the open coaching jobs. He's doing great against Ole Miss considering he has around 50 scholarship athletes.

This Memphis/Ole Miss game is pretty good. Fuente will definitely be pursued for one of the open coaching jobs. He's doing great against Ole Miss considering he has around 50 scholarship athletes.
I thought I heard something about the majority of there contributing receivers are walk ons?

Would probably make sense for fuente, gotta figure his Qb will probably jump to the NFL

andycapps

I thought I heard something about the majority of there contributing receivers are walk ons?

Would probably make sense for fuente, gotta figure his Qb will probably jump to the NFL
Yeah they showed the starting lineup a little bit ago and most of them are walk ons. Problem is, Memphis defense is awful.

Florida is going to win tonight.

I want to believe it'll be like 21-17 UF.

But I feel like it'll be more like 27-17 LSU.

On that note, I can't say how nice it is that we're 2 games ahead of everyone else in the East (less Kentucky). If we drop this, we've got 2 weeks to prepare for an average Georgia team. We haven't had this kind of luxury in 3 years.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Mahomes had only been sacked twice all season before this game. Today he's been sacked twice in the first half.

Memp vs ole miss!
latest

Top Bottom