• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

Predict the total number of passes attempted!
Oregon State v. Washington State 84

Thursday
Auburn (-2.5) v. Kentucky (made in previous post)
UCLA v. Stanford (-7.5) (made in previous post)

Saturday
Mississippi (-9.5) v. Memphis Cover
Texas Tech (-34.5) v. Kansas Cover
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern Cover
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU Cover
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) No Cover
BC v. Clemson (-17.5) No Cover
Florida v. LSU (-7.5) Cover
USC v. Notre Dame (-9.5) No Cover
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) Cover

Donkeys getting wrecked in Logan by the Aggies, this is awesome. This isn't the normal "favored team gets down early and comes back", USU and Boise are actually very well matched teams.

Boise with 5 TOs in the first half, aggies up three TDs. Is this real life.

edit: make that 6 TOs and four TDs up. Harsin brought the clown fiesta to Logan this evening.

In Idaho right now and was just telling some Boise State fans that if they could have a turnover free second half, maybe they could pull off a comeback.

I sort of feel bad now. They just left too. :(

Who's coating the football with Vaseline?

Fun fact-the 1980 game between Utah St. and Utah had the USU linemen forced to change jerseys in the first quarter after it was clear they greased them up before the game.

Of course that's not happening here just really bad fundamentals by the Donkeys, who should have known to bring their A game to the only MWC game in the schedule that was ever going to be close.

You are the worst.

I watched in person how NU beats teams and the games are ugly as sin. At least with Memphis I know that if the Tigers get a close game there will likely be a good fight to watch.

7 turnovers in the first half alone.... gawdamn

One of them was completely painless, but the ones at the end of the half murdered the Broncos.

edit: oh right FSU is at Noon tomorrow too. I was so wrapped up in Aggie football this week I forgot. That's watchable too and actually kind of scary.

cashman

Banned
Rest of my picks

Saturday
Mississippi (-9.5) v. Memphis COVER
Texas Tech (-34.5) v. Kansas COVER
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern NO COVER
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU NO COVER
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) COVER
BC v. Clemson (-17.5) COVER
USC v. Notre Dame (-9.5) COVER
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) NO COVER

Playing scared and incompetent is a recipe for failure. Who knew. UNLV didn't.

What an awful sack to take.

What a shit loss by a shit team.

Oregon State v. Washington State - 78

Saturday
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern NO COVER
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU COVER
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) NO COVER
Florida v. LSU (-7.5) NO COVER
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) COVER

pxleyes

Banned
Oregon State v. Washington State - 84

Saturday
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern COVER
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU COVER
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) NO COVER
Florida v. LSU (-7.5) NO COVER
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) COVER

ag-my001

I'll be honest, this Bama game and the LSU one, I expect us to lose. I'd still be thrilled with a 10-2 season, or even 9-3, so long as we don't blow a winnable game. But I am prepared to be very pessimistic today.

And well fed:
20151017_093223_zpsjpy9nor0.jpg

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'll be honest, this Bama game and the LSU one, I expect us to lose. I'd still be thrilled with a 10-2 season, or even 9-3, so long as we don't blow a winnable game. But I am prepared to be very pessimistic today.

And well fed:
20151017_093223_zpsjpy9nor0.jpg

tumblr_n47ho9gtCl1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Subitai

Predict the total number of passes attempted!
Oregon State v. Washington State - 76

Saturday
Mississippi (-9.5) v. Memphis - Cover
Texas Tech (-34.5) v. Kansas - Cover
Iowa (-6.5) v. Northwestern - No Cover
Alabama (-3.5) v. TAMU - Cover
Michigan State v. Michigan (-6.5) - Cover
BC v. Clemson (-17.5) - Cover
Florida v. LSU (-7.5) - No Cover
USC v. Notre Dame (-9.5) - Cover
PSU v. OSU (-16.5) - Cover

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I live in Michigan and honestly can't tell which fan base is more obnoxious at this point.

If Sparty wins I hope it's a statement win. None of this bullshit late game TD crap. Just roll Michigan start to finish, cuz if they don't then Michigan fans will be just awful to tolerate for another year.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Might get to watch some later games. Nervous about A&M, Bama should win but they are going to need to play a good game to do it. Not too worried about the defense, but the offense can't have that sloppy and inconsistent play from the Arky and Ole Miss games.

inm8num2

I live in Michigan and honestly can't tell which fan base is more obnoxious at this point.
GVSU fans, obviously.

If Sparty wins I hope it's a statement win. None of this bullshit late game TD crap. Just roll Michigan start to finish, cuz if they don't then Michigan fans will be just awful to tolerate for another year.
If Michigan wins they'll be awful to tolerate for much longer than one year. ;)

MSU definitely needs to come out firing on all cylinders and set the tone early, but they've struggled with consistency after halftime. It's going to come down to MSU's defense. They need to stop the run, and the decimated secondary has to find a way to just be "good enough".

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Will there even be a qb this year in New York for the Heisman ceremony? It is going to be like 3 rbs and two defenders.

Dsyndrome

USC better not come around and win one for Sarkisian, Notre Dame needs to step up in the first half and get ahead early.

I wish both Michigan and MSU could lose, but since I have points on it, go Spartans.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently OU had mechanical problems with two different planes yesterday and ended up being something like 8 hours behind schedule.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, time to get an easy win but still let Kansas have their best game on offense all season!

...as I was typing that Kansas just ripped off a 40+ yard run.

Top Bottom